Dear Beta Tester,
A new version of the mygroundforce system released with the following features/updates:
* Logo: addition of the Entity’s logo in the system’s top header;
* Help Pages: adding help links to wiki content;
* MMR: automatic completion of the “Domicile” field after choosing the vehicle;
* Employee Registry: adding of “Domicile” and “Location” fields;
* Vehicle Registry: adding of “VEDR Serial Number” and “VEDR Vendor” fields;
* Customer Station: change the “Delete” button action to permanently delete a record.
“Vehicle Registry” has now two more fields as known — “VEDR Serial Number” and “VEDR Vendor” — and due to this reason, the vehicle import template file (attached to this email) has been adjusted accordingly.
This is the procedure to be followed to import vehicle data:
1. Open the attached Excel spreadsheet (.xlsx) – “Vehicle Import Template” file;
2. Enter all requested information (column titles with asterisks are mandatory);
3. Save the Excel file (.xlsx) to keep the data you just entered;
4. Save as CSV file. A CSV is a comma-separated values file that allows data to be saved in a table structured format. CSV looks like a spreadsheet but has a “.csv” extension. Traditionally it takes the form of a text file containing information separated by commas;
5. When saving the file as a CSV file, if you see a message that “The selected file type does not support workbooks that contain multiple sheets“, it is simply warning you that any formatting you have will be lost (for example colors, bold text, formulas, sheets aside from the active one). Click “OK” to continue;
6. Finally import the CSV file into the system: Vehicles –> Vehicle Registry –> Import.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We really appreciate any feedback so we can constantly improve our service to our Clients.