mygroundforce system version 1.07 has been released in the production environment, with the following features and updates:
- Possibility to edit an MMR even after it has already been emailed.
- Possibility to resend an MMR by email.
- Disassociation of the two questions on the form. The second question can now be left blank.
- Reports’ and Lists’ View:
- Improvements to the records’ pagination.
- Improvements in the search of records in all mygroundforce reports and lists.
- Standardized ordering of records in list views and reports.
- Vehicle Registry:
- Disassociation of the TChek Fuel Card Number and EFS/TruckSpy Fuel Card Number fields, so that the user can enter different values for them.
- Daily Plan:
- Drivers with expired CDL or DOT Med are no longer listed on the dropdown when creating a Daily Plan.
- Reordering of records by trips’ date and time of departure.
- Correction of the exported Daily Plan report to follow the same order of the records seen on screen.
- Weekly Plan:
- Drivers with expired CDL or DOT Med are no longer listed on the dropdown when creating a Weekly Plan.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. We really appreciate any feedback so we can constantly improve mygroundforce.