mygroundforce system version 1.15 has been released in the production environment, with the following features and updates:
- Standardization of some screens by placing the buttons (PDF, Excel, Print, among others) on the top right side of the screen.
- The grid icons now show a tooltip when you hover the mouse button over them, informing the action of the button (for example, Change, Delete).
- Correction in the pagination of the grids, adjusting to correctly show the number of pages according to the return of items from queries.
Organization > Entity Registry
- Creation of a new button “Clear Filters” in each tab of the Payroll Settings, so that every time it is clicked, it resets all field values of the current horizontally opened tab.
Vehicle > Vehicle Categories
- Users can now delete categories if they do not have ACTIVE vehicles (UP or DOWN status) associated with them.
Vehicle > Vehicle Registry > Import
- mygroundforce Vehicle Registry Import Feature no longer accepts .CSV and .TXT format files. The import field now accepts only .XLS and .XLSX (Excel file) format.
- After uploading data using the import feature, the user is now prompted with a validation popup detailing all records that were or weren’t imported and pointing each issue with rows of the spreadsheet that were not imported.
Reports > Vehicle > Vehicle Maintenance Report
- New “Vehicle Maintenance Report”: this report shows all active vehicles that have some type of scheduled maintenance, returning the scheduled maintenance date, remaining days, or miles.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We really appreciate any feedback so we can constantly improve mygroundforce.