mygroundforce system version 1.16 has been released in the production environment, with the following features and updates:
- Updated help button hyperlinks to mygroundforce Academy.
- Changed the positions of buttons on screens, leaving them in the same pattern throughout the system.
- Username currently logged into the system now shown in the upper right corner of the screen
Organization > Entity Registry
- Changed the button title from “Clear Filter” to “Reset Field Values” on the Entity Payroll Setting’s Screen.
- Renamed the breadcrumbs to match the menu titles.
Employees > Employee Registry > Import
- Adjusted Employee Registry data import. The import feature now accepts only .XLS and .XLSX (Excel file) format.
Vehicles > Vehicle Registry
- Changed the hyperlink to mygroundforce Academy in the vehicle import feature.
- Validation added when saving the vehicle to verify that the vehicle category is active, otherwise return an error message and do not change it.
Vehicles > Maintenance > Scheduled Maintenance
- When non-TruckSpy customers go to the Calendar tab and click on a maintenance item, a popup message asks: “Would you like to update this maintenance item?”.
- When TruckSpy customers go to the Calendar tab and click on a maintenance item, a popup message appears: “Update this maintenance item status in TruckSpy”.
- Added a warning message for TruckSpy (TS) customers – “Update maintenance item status in TruckSpy”.
- MMR adjustments for non-TruckSpy customers to automatically create an MMR when a maintenance item status is changed to “Repaired”.
Vehicles > MMR > Create
- Second question “Was the unit out of service and unable to provide service (i.e., awaiting repair, awaiting litigation, etc.)?” now always visible.
- Adjusted MMR data import. The import feature now accepts only .XLS and .XLSX (Excel file) format.
Operations > Customer Station > Import
- Adjusted Customer Station data import. The import feature now accepts only .XLS and .XLSX (Excel file) format.
Operations > Daily Plan
- When picking a date in the “Date” field, the same date is now automatically selected in the “to” field, changing the query results in the grid.
- Tooltip added to the “Edit” and “Delete” buttons in the list view.
Reports > Payroll Report > Drivers
- On the Driver and Non-Driver Payroll Report page status fields now shows the text “Has Exception”, “Approved” or “Pending”, depending on the status field value.
Settings > FedEx Contacts
- Changed tab name from “Station” to “Customer Station”.
Settings > Spot Flat Rate
- On the Settings > Spot Flat Rate page, changed the label name from ” Spot Number” to “Spot Number (AVR)”.
- Tooltip added to the Spot Flat Rate Table.
Settings > Shuttle Flat Rate
- Tooltip added to the Shuttle Flat Rate Table.
- Adjusted Shuttle Flat Rate data import. The import feature now accepts only .XLS and .XLSX (Excel file) format.
Settings > Linehaul Flat Rate
- Tooltip added to the Linehaul Flat Rate Table.
Settings > Extra Payments
- Changed label title from “Bonus Name” to “Extra Payment Name”.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. We really appreciate any feedback so we can constantly improve mygroundforce.