mygroundforce system version 1.18 has been released in the production environment, with the following features and updates:
Reports > Payroll Report > Pending Payroll
- Payroll Fix – issues with payroll generation.
Vehicles > MMR > Review All
- Vehicles Dropdown List – fixed display of vehicles with UP and DOWN status, vehicles with INACTIVE status should not be displayed.
Organization > Organization Settings
- Organization Settings Fix – a contradiction in organization registry questions.
- Users Profile – entity not loaded issue fixed.
Vehicles > Vehicles Registry
- Vehicle Registry – vehicle category does not appear in vehicle registry issued fixed.
Operations > Daily Plan
- Current daily plan search problem – grid output issue fixed.
Reports > Payroll Report > Non-Drivers > Timesheet
- Issue importing excel employee timesheet fixed – import adjustments, new validations, and problem in allowing negative time fixed.
- Payment date in employees’ timesheet – payment date column in grid excluded.
Organization > Entity Registry > Contracts
- Fix misspelled “contracts” on Entity Contracts’ Tab.
Employees > Employees Registry
- Error in save FedEx ID – problem in saving FedEx Id field in screen Employee Registry fixed.
- Problem on Payroll Settings screen – error when saving fixed.
Vehicles > Maintenance > Scheduled Maintenance > Odometer Update
- Download template odometer update error – download message error fixed.
Operations > Customer Station
- Customer stations – “error in your form!” Error messages are now more accurate and detailed.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We really appreciate any feedback so we can constantly improve mygroundforce.