mygroundforce system version 1.19 has been released in the production environment, with the following features and updates:
Organization > Entity Registry
- Entity ID now only accepts numbers.
Employees > Employees Registry
- Social Security Number is now hidden by default.
Employees > Employees Timesheet
- The new column “Repeat” shows users if a certain timesheet has the checkbox “Repeat for future payroll” turned on.
Vehicles > Vehicles Categories
- Search field results’ are now fixed.
Vehicles > MMR > Review All
- Button “Add” included.
- Sent MMR’s can now be Re-sent.
Vehicles > MMR > Review All > Exceptions
- Now you can create MMR’s automatically from the Exceptions’ Screen, which will auto fill some of the fields.
Vehicles > Maintenance > Scheduled Maintenance > Odometer Update
- Fixed error when downloading Odometer Update template.
Operations > Customer Station
- Error message when registering a customer station now adjusted to be more clear in what needs to be fixed.
- Phone Number is no longer a mandatory field.
Reports > Payroll Report
- On the individual drivers’ payroll report, users can now see the miles driven on each trip so that the driver knows the mileage he is being paid for.
Settings > Spot Flat Rate
- Spots’ Flat Rate can now be updated.
Settings > Contact Registry
- Phone number, e-mail address, and job title are no longer mandatory fields.
Settings > Extra Payments
- Extra payments can now also be assigned to specific employees.
- Login sessions now expire.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
We really appreciate any feedback so we can constantly improve mygroundforce.