mygroundforce system version 1.20 has been released in the production environment, with the following features and updates:
- Top right corner help icon enlarged for better visualization.
- mygroundforce now sends an e-mail notifying the owner when the weekly FedEx linehaul settlement has been automatically uploaded.
- Settlement Peak Threshold and FCAM now included on Dashboards and Reports.
Employees > Employees Registry
- New data field E-verify added.
Vehicles > Vehicles Registry
- New tooltip on status field: Use INACTVE status only form vehicles removed from your company’s fleet. For vehicles not in use or under maintenance use status DOWN.
Vehicles > MMR > Create
- When creating a new MMR, after the user selects a tractor number mygroundforce automatically fills the odometer based on the current mileage reading in the system.
Operations > Daily Plan
- NEW Daily Plan Registry – users can now add legs to create a trip.
- When user create the first leg, the system asks if user wants to add the return leg, which automatically copies all information from the origin leg, so the user only needs to adjust the departure and arrival times if needed.
- Repeat – customize – users can select a new customize repeat for legs, selecting the trip to only repeat certain days to the week.
Check the New Daily Plan Tutorial Video:
New Daily Plan Tutorial mygroundforce Academy Article:
Operations > Customer Station
- Users can now associate FedEx Contacts to a station. To do this they need to inform the station on the FedEx Contact Registry.
Reports > Vehicle > Vehicle Registry Report
- Users can now customize columns on the vehicle registry report and export the custom view to Excel, Print, and PDF formats.
Reports > Payroll Report
- New warning messages to help users understand the automated process and screens.
Settings > FedEx Contacts
- Users can now associate a customer station to a FedEx Contact, this will list them on that Customer Station Registry.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We really appreciate any feedback so we can constantly improve mygroundforce.