mygroundforce system version 1.21 has been released in the production environment, with the following features and updates:
- LH PREMIUM SETTLEMENT included on Dashboards and Reports.
Organization > Organization Settings
- The current Password field is now masked.
Employees > Employees Registry
- The employee Registry screen now shows the current page and the number of records on each screen.
Employees > Employees Registry > Payroll Settings
- Misspelling of the word “Percentage” fixed.
- Added a tooltip on the field “Team Driver”.
- Three decimal places are now allowed in the field “Hourly” for non-drivers.
- Fixed social security number field to accept numbers starting with zero.
- Added a new field called “Overtime (in $)” for non-drivers.
Employees > Employees Import Template
- Validated the rule (If driver, the compliance fields are mandatory).
- Fixed the cell validation of the hire date in the import template.
Vehicles > MMR > Review All
- In the exceptions tab, the icon under Actions changed to a Plus sign.
- Included a tooltip on Actions.
- MMR PRINT – The size of MMR is now in the American page standard.
Operations > Customer Station > Import Template
- Fixed the telephone field cell validation of the import template.
Operations > Daily Plan
- Removed error message when the user selects a Departure date greater than that of the return leg.
- Added a tooltip next to the departure date.
- Users can no longer select tractors with expired maintenance on the Daily Plan.
Operations > Weekly Plan
- Users can no longer select tractors with expired maintenance on the Weekly Plan.
Operations > Weekly Plan > Export
- Changed weekly report period – Now the week starts on Saturday and ends on Friday.
Reports > Employee > Unregistered Employee Data
- This new report allows users to easily filter and see employees missing Fedex ID, E-Verify, Email, Domicile, and Location on mygroundforce.
Reports > Payroll Report
- Included the field “Reimb” (for reimbursements) in the Payroll Report, which does not include other items of the payroll and accepts multiple records.
- The field “others” has now the ability to add multiple records.
- Renamed Tab Label “Exceptions” to “Payroll Exceptions”.
Settings > Extra Payments > Extra Payments Registry
- When selecting the Annual frequency “Yearly” the label “Month” has been changed to “Date”.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
We really appreciate any feedback so we can constantly improve mygroundforce.