mygroundforce system version 1.22 has been released in the production environment, with the following features and updates:
- Correction on password recovery e-mail.
- Performing improvements when the user is working with multiple tabs.
- Corrections on screen responsiveness.
- Adjusting Help Links on some pages to adapt to ZohoDesk’s change.
- The current system version is now shown under the help icon.
Employees > Employee Registry
- The “Receive Daily Plan” checkbox is now hidden from Employee Registry Screen as we work on improvements to this feature.
- Correction of employee phone number mask when using the import feature.
Finances > Expenses Categories
- This new feature allows users to create Expenses’ Categories
Finances > Expenses Registry
- This new feature allows users to register, track, and manage other business expenses.
Finances > Expenses Unit
- This new feature allows users to create Expenses’ Unit of Measurement.
Operations > Daily Plan
- When the user first selects a date when creating a new daily plan, the system now automatically fills out other data fields, allowing the user to make changes if needed.
Reports > Linehaul Exceptions Report
- Correction of status “Updated” and “Sent”.
Reports > Payroll Report
- For Non-Driver Employees: columns “Salary” and “Hrs Value” are now adjusted to only be shown if an employee receives a salary or hourly pay, respectively.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
We really appreciate any feedback so we can constantly improve mygroundforce.