mygroundforce system version 1.23 has been released in the production environment, with the following features and updates:
- The name of the current entity opened in the system is now shown on the internet browser tab.
Employees > Employee Registry
- The year on date fields now accepts only five digits.
- WEEKLY SALARY FOR DRIVERS! This new feature allows the user to configure a Weekly Salary for a driver on the Driver’s Payroll Settings.
Finances > Expenses Registry
- When the user exports the report, the selected columns on the screen will be the ones that will appear in the exported document.
Reports > Payroll Report
- On the Non-Drivers tab, the “Download template” and “Import” buttons moved to the Employees Timesheet screen (Employees > Employees Timesheet).
Reports > Vehicle Maintenance Report
- Adjustments were made to the exported Vehicle Maintenance Report.
- When the user opens the Vehicle Maintenance Report, it will now show only maintenance groups and maintenance items that are active.
Reports > Employee Registry Report
- Added a new feature that allows users to choose which columns to view in the report.
Reports > Annual Vehicle Inspection Expiration
- Users can now choose which columns to view in the report.
Settings > Extra Payment
- When the user selects the monthly frequency on the 31st, the payment will always be made on the last day of the month.
Settings > Per Diem
- Added a new feature that allows the user to set up a monthly or weekly Per Diem payment for a specific employee or for all employees of an employee category.
Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We really appreciate any feedback so we can constantly improve mygroundforce.