mygroundforce system version 1.26 has been released in the production environment, with the following features and updates:
- New “Deduct Spot” feature in the Fuel Surcharge x Total Cost of Fuel dashboard.
Finances > Expenses Registry
- Two new filters “Monthly” and “Quarterly” were added.
- You can now select to view 10, 20, 30, 50, or 100 records per page.
Users > User Registry
- This screen has been updated to make it easier to add new users. The two tabs of the user registry screen were merged into one.
- A Facility Directory will be added to the Customer Station module to make it easier to add records.
- All modules with the Status field will have a filter dropdown added to the grid view with the default filter value ACTIVE to make it easier to browse records.
- Month by month and quarter by quarter data filters.
- And more!
Do you wish to have an item added to this list? Send us a feature request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All feedback is highly appreciated so that we can constantly improve your mygroundforce experience.