Here’s a compilation of mygroundforce system versions 1.40 to 1.48 release notes:
Dashboards > Wholesale Fuel Dashboard
Added a Region filter to all dashboards.
The dashboards should consider the last location of the week for both vehicles and drivers.
Dashboards that have vehicle and driver information (filters) must filter the information considering both locations.
Operations > Daily Plan
- It is now possible to edit the status of a Daily Plan after it is saved.
Operations > Region
- NEW MODULE: Region. Allows users to separate groups of locations into Regions.
Reports > Trip Summary Report
- The administrator will be able to analyze the planned data of a daily plan and the data registered by the driver who made the trip on the Driver App.
Partners > Safety Forward
- New Integration – Safety Forward watch the release video here: https://mygroundforce.com/regions-dashboards-release-video-2/
- NEW FEATURE in which drivers, via smartphone, can report information such as time and initial and final mileage of their trips, as well as any problem.
- The driver can view his personal Payroll Report. Watch release video here: https://mygroundforce.com/mygroundforce-driver-app-features-release-announcement-and-tutorials/
Do you wish to have an item added to this list? Please send us your feature request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All feedback is highly appreciated so that we can constantly improve your mygroundforce experience.